Ingredients of Beans Thoran
- Beans - 1/2 kg
- Onion (small) - 3
- Coconut (grated) - One cup
- Green chilli - 3
- Mustard seed - One tea spoon
- Garlic - 2 pod
- Oil - One table spoon
- Turmeric - One pinch
- Curry leaves - Few
- Salt - To taste
beans into very small piece. Grind coconut, turmeric, onion, green chilli
- Add one table spoon of oil in to a frying pan ( cheena chatti in
Malayalam) and add mustard.
- When the mustard pops add beans, garlic
and mix well.
- Then add the ground coconut masala and do not mix but
the masala should be covered by the beans.
- Add curry leaf and salt to taste.
Keep the pan covered and cook in a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Stir well and
easy cooking one can add coconut, onion, chilli directly to the beans without