- Big half riped Banana (Nenthrappazham) 2nos
- Half coconut grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder or to taste
- one pinch salt
- 2 tbsp broken Nuts
- 2 tbsp kissmiss
- 1 tsp of ghee
- Steam banana & remove skin & seed. Mash well & keep it aside.
- Make a syrup with sugar & a little water (1/4 cup).
- Boil till you get one thread consistency, add grated coconut & salt. Mix well few minutes, then add ghee & Cardamom powder.
- Stir well till you get to roll the burfi. Make this burfi into desired shape & cover with the mashed banana. Shallow fry till golden color.