Warm Fruit Salad
- 8 dried apricots.
- 2 dried pineapple slices.
- Slice of dried papaya.
- 100 gms ginger,
- crushed and juice extracted.
- 2 oranges.
- A small bunch of grapes.
- 1 pear or apple.
- Soak dried fruits at least for 4 hours. Cut pineapple and papaya into chunks.
Heat ginger juice. Add dried fruits let boil for a few Minutes.
- Allow dried fruits and juice to cool. Meanwhile peel and cut oranges, halve
grapes and remove the seeds. Peel and cut apple or pear.
- Mix fresh fruits into the salad and place in serving bowls.
Note: Garnish with mint and decorate with nuts.