Kaya Attirachi Curry
- Raw bananas 2 Nos
- Lamb Leg 200 gm
- Coconut 1/2 a coconut
- Coriander powder 15 gm
- Red chilly powder 15 gm
- Turmeric powder 5 gm
- Sonf 5 gm
- Peeled garlic 5 gm
- Curry leaves I sprig
- Salt To taste
Method of preparation
- Peel and cut the bananas into 1/2" pieces. Wash in salted water and keep
- Clean and cut lamb leg into l" square pieces.
- Mix the lamb and bananas with the chilly, coriander and turmeric and
cook covered till mutton is soft.
- Make a fine paste of grated coconut, sonf and garlic.
- Add this paste to the curry along with curry leaves and salt.
- Simmer till lamb is fully cooked and serve hot.
Courtesy: Taj Residency, Calicut