My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

MEERA JASMINE

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Film Personalities: MEERA JASMINE

By FAISAL on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:24 pm: Edit Post

MEERA JASMINE IS THE ONLY ACTRESS I LIKE AND HER ACTING IS SO NATURAL AND HOMELY GIRL....I LIKE SOO MUCH...GOD REALLY BLESS HER...

By Anthony on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:32 pm: Edit Post

Hello...there is no words to tell about the Loving Meera. I love her,i liked her a lot. I have collected more than 5000 pics for Meera. Excelent actress. Only from her smile people will die. I dont know about others but i'm mad about her face. I likeed her dressing. In my Laptop, in my bed room every where i have posted her pics.
Anyway god bless her.
Regards,
Anthony D'Souza

By ashraf on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:33 pm: Edit Post

dear meera jasmin.........
her loving fair face, always make me very happy. when she smile or chuckle her face becomes so lovely. i like her very very much....she is very fantastic
-ashraf

By Raj_kuamar on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:08 am: Edit Post

Meera Jasmine Rocks
Hi to all
Meera Jasmine is like a rising sun in india(she covered all over south indian Movies).Film by film she is improving her skills...Not only in Malayalam but also in Tamil,kannada and telugu movies..

In Tamil or Telugu movies a actress can get chances only if she is being acted in glamorous roles.But our meera didnt act as glamorous,even though she is getting best roles from there...

What's the secret in it.

Nothing she is dedicated,best performer,and very smart,energetic,She is finding different expressions for every scenes

REally Meera U r the One of the proud of Malayalees

And I wish u all the best ur name should reach all over india..not only india it would go out of india...

We salute u
by
a common viewer

By jomon on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:09 am: Edit Post

why dont you see the picture "Ayudha Ezhuth" Then your decision will change offcourse. Salute only the Military Fore those who are keeping us from enemies in Border. Dont be so stupid...

By sadiq rehman on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 06:11 am: Edit Post

meera jasmine.... i have no words to express her beauty.... she is the most beautiful woman in the world that i had ever seen. i love her soooo much. meera is my dream girl....

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com