My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Malayalee lyricists

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Music: Malayalee lyricists

By dihan on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 04:55 am: Edit Post

Hello to all,

We are on the look out for Malayalee lyricists (fresh/new talent) and musicians with excellence in PC Music arrangement. Remix capabilities or knowledge will be a great advantage. The 20s - 40s "Indian" music lover is our intended audience. However, the medium of language will be Malayalam. What that means is that while the language is Malayalam, the music is intended for a more young generation, "Indian" audience (not limited to the malayalee audience)

Having said that, the music need not reflect Malayalee-ism at all. As long as you are talented enough to fuse Malayalam with any music of your composing, we are good!

We DO NOT require singing talents, unfortunately. Similar postings are placed on other forums as well. We will be visiting Kerala in December & hope to arrange a meeting/recording at that time. Then again, it is not at all a requisite that you need to be based out of Kerala or India!

Hope to find some talents here! Thanks & Cheers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com