My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Needed Album Distributors & Record Label

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Music: Needed Album Distributors & Record Label
By jishnu on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 07:34 am: Edit Post

Hello Guys ,

My name is Jishnu Sudarsan, the musician and composer of the band "FACES", a local Denver band.Me and my friends namely
Ajith(Chorus,Singer),Karthika(Singer),Gafoor(Lyricist),Sooraj(Singer),Hiran(Soun dEditor),Arjun(Sound Editor and mixer) has done an album named "Faces: Addicted Romance" in our campus through which we were trying to bring a new style of hiphop romance in Gods Own Country. Our album where top hit charted in our campus and have done 3 concerts during our college events at variant places.Now we are finally decided to be professional and wanted to prove our talent to the music world.We are currently Indie-Music Records Signed and wanted to change our label to other as it is, are interested to change record label to other for the success of our upcoming album "IN LOVE". We have 4+ hours of original and cover songs, and would love to be considered for a gig at Th Club.The specialty of our recording is that all the tracks were recorded at home studio which is specially designed for this purpose.

We are looking forward to a working with some good record labelled companies. You can be contacted anytime at phone or email for giving me the solution for this and please dont be hesitate.

EMAIL: jishnusudarsan@hotmail.com

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:03 am: Edit Post

Iam just 17 year old from wayanad ! Iam a Rap/soul singer and songwritter ! I have no singles,album,mixtape,or anything! Only got skills ! I know nowadays label are not looking 4 gambling ! But iam danm sure iam a future! Waiting for your reply!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com