My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Wanted housemade

Kerala Forum: Kerala Marketplace Classifieds : Wanted House Maid: Wanted housemade
By lalita radhakrishnan on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 06:47 am: Edit Post

We are in coimbatore of three members ...we want a lady to cook south indian meals, tiffin and looking after the household work also.
please contact: lalita.krish@rediffmail.com

By lalita radhakrishnan( on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 07:58 am: Edit Post

We are in need of a house made for cooking and looking after the household work with stay.food and accomodation provided. preference Kerala based only vegetarian (age 25 to 35 yers with no encumbrances)

By lalitha.radhakrishnan on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

We are in need of a housemade for Singapore to do the house work and coooking and looking after the 4 yr old child. Kerala based vegetarian preferred. food and accomodation provided with good salary with little bit english knowledge. Age between 25 to 35. Urgently needed

By Sanjay on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 06:03 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I'm looking for a malayalee full time house maid who can stay with us. We are in Bangalore. My self n my wife r workig nd we have a 5yr old baby.

By Anonymous on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 01:04 am: Edit Post

We are living in Dubai, and looking for a full time housemaid to take care of my 3yrs old son who is going to nursery.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com