My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Nurses to Saudi Arabia

Kerala Forum: Kerala Marketplace Classifieds : ODEPC to recruit nurses to UAE: Nurses to Saudi Arabia
By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 02:52 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
Any one got any information regarding the joining for the selected nurses(through ODEPC) to saudhi Arabia.

When I enquired they are telling the process is pending with Visa stamping and will further proceed after Holy Ramzan only.

Please Share your information.

By Anonymous on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 10:05 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I want to know how to get the application form and how to
register because I would like to find a job in UAE
or any other gulf countries.So I would like to contact
ODEPC for selection.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanking you
gigo v joy

By daisy rani on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 08:50 am: Edit Post

i am a staff nurse i want to get information from odepc about nurses.i want to know how to get form and how to register because i would like to find a job in UAE or any other gulf countries. so i would like to contact ODEPC FOR SELECTION.i hope to hear from you soon . thanking you .

By Jipson George on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 10:23 pm: Edit Post

Dear sir,
I have completed my GNM course and having 6 years of experienc and looking jobs in middle east countries.I would like to register in your site.Plase help me.

thanking you.

By Soniya Mackson on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 08:13 am: Edit Post

My name is Soniya Mackson,am working as a staff nurse(GNM) in Kerala one Privite Hospital.Befor 3months(July 01,2011) am passed the Saudi Concil Exam (Prometric).I would like to find a Job in Saudi Arabia.

By maithily raghunadh on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 08:09 am: Edit Post

my name is maithily reghunath working in apollo hospital chennai.i have 3 year experience.i would like to register your site.

By zeenarahyan on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

sir,
My name is ZEENARAHYAN,working as a staff nurse(GNM)in Govt.sector and have 12 yrs experience in different depts.I have already registered in ODEPC,but i'm not renewed.Iwould like to find a job in SaudiArabia,hope you'll help.
Thanking you,
zeenarahyan.

By sindhuchakrapani on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 08:30 am: Edit Post

DEAR SIR,
I would like to know how to get the application form and how to register because I would lie to find a job in saudi.so i would like to contact for selection.i hope to hear from u soon.
Thanking YOU,
SINDHU CHAKRAPANI
09/10/2011

By Anonymous on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,
Myself G.GIBY,staff nurse with 2years of experience in ICU and would like to register here please help me out with this,i shall be thankfull.

By anu dg on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

Please send the prospectus of female nurses vacancy in soudi health ministry announces Mathrubhu daily 10/11/12

By Anonymous on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 02:27 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam,i have completed Bsc nursing and 1&half year of experience and looking job in Soudi Arabia.I would like to register in your site..Thanking you...

By Anonymous on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 04:50 am: Edit Post

Dear sir,
My name is Ruby P Varghese,I am working as a staff nurse(GNM) in Kerala one Private Hospital.I have 3 year and 9 months experience.I am passed the Saudi Concil Exam (Pro metric).I would like to find a Job in Saudi Arabia.
Thanking you,
Ruby P Varghese

By nimyarajan on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:40 pm: Edit Post

MY NAME IS NIMYA RAJAN.I'M WORKING AS A STAFF NURSE AT AIMS KOCHI.I HAVE 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT MEDICAL SURGICAL WARD.

By SIJI VINOD, on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:03 am: Edit Post

MY NAME IS SIJI VINOD I COMPLETED MY BSC NURSING MOTHER HOSPITAL AND COMPULSARY INTERNSHIP DONE AND 6MONTH EXPERIENCE IN NEURO WARD MOTHER HOSPITAL THRISSUR AND NOW I'M WORKING IN ALPHA PAIN CLINIC EDAMUTTAM THRISSUR

By Cqdfytdo on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

The shareholders can't show up, Stu., how to take garcinia cambogia, [url="http://climate1stop.net/"]how to take garcinia cambogia[/url], >:-P, garcinia cambogia fruit, [url="http://climate1stop.net/"]garcinia cambogia fruit[/url], :-DDD,

By gorhzqgu on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:17 pm: Edit Post

DrH6zo pujkevtapabl, [url=http://xlqszksvhrin.com/]xlqszksvhrin[/url], [link=http://sdmonlnawtzd.com/]sdmonlnawtzd[/link], http://jiiewuhqpjmi.com/

By aswathy unni on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 11:26 pm: Edit Post

Sir i want to know how to get the application form nd formalities for registration in detail.i would like to find a job in saudhi dammam...i hope to hear from you soon...
Thanking you..
Aswathy u

By kavitha on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 03:08 pm: Edit Post

Iam a gnm nurse with one and half year exp in labour room waiting jobs in saudi arabia or uropian countries

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com