My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Female staff nurse

Kerala Forum: Kerala Marketplace Classifieds : ODEPC to recruit nurses to UAE: Female staff nurse
By renjinishenoy on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 04:40 am: Edit Post

sir,

today find a news in keralakoumudi that nurses recruitment through odepc. pl let me know the website for downloading the application form.the web address givn is in malayalam.
thanking you

By Manju Sebastian on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 01:46 am: Edit Post

Sir, I am Manju Sebastian.I have 12year experiance in Accident and Emergency department,kindly accept my request

By Manju Sebastian on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 02:06 am: Edit Post

Sir plese let me know the website for downloading the application form. Thanking you

By Jomol Manu on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 02:07 am: Edit Post

Sir plese let me know the website for downloading the application form. Thanking you

By Jisha on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 02:54 am: Edit Post

Sir Please let me know the website for downloading the application form. Thanking you

By shalu on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 01:30 am: Edit Post

Sir Please let me know the website for downloading the application form. Thanking you

By rakhiraj on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 11:34 pm: Edit Post

By Anonymous on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 02:47 am: Edit Post

Sir please let me know the website for downloading the application form.Thanking you..

By NIPSY on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 03:21 am: Edit Post

Respected sir I would like to know the website for downloading the application form .please do the needful.thank you.

By SONNIYA on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

Sir Please let me know the website for downloading the application form.Pl. give the details of nurses recruitment through odepc .My e-mail:johnmanthreth@gmail.com
Thanking you

By RENI REJI on Friday, August 16, 2013 - 01:53 am: Edit Post

Iam Reni Reji Ihave 12years experince in ward emergency room

By Anonymous on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 06:08 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam I'm Ms sreejadevi have experience in OT from 27/11/2008 to till date(5 1/2 years).I am already registered in ODEPC.sir let me know about the current job vacancies & how to apply for it.Thanking you

By JOSMILIJO on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 01:23 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam I'm mrs josmilijo have experience
in OT from 13/9/2006 to till date(8years)please let
me know the website for downloading the application
from.pl.give the details of nurses recruitment through ODEPC.My email:josmilijo2010@gmal.com
Thankyou

By geethu Sebastian on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 11:43 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir /madam,
I am Geethu Sebastian BSc Nurse with 2years three months experience.Kindly help me out to know the availability of opportunity .

By geethu Sebastian on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 11:43 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir /madam,
I am Geethu Sebastian BSc Nurse with 2years three months experience.Kindly help me out to know the availability of opportunity .

By Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:05 am: Edit Post

sir
i have passed HAAD exam for nurses in Abudhabi.And i had an intrveiw and got selected.i dont no next procedures for working there.please help me

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com