My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

DIRECT FLIGHTS TO USA FROM KERALA

Kerala Forum: Non Resident Keralites: DIRECT FLIGHTS TO USA FROM KERALA

By PETER VENGALOR on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 07:58 pm: Edit Post

DIRECT FLIGHTS TO USA FROM KERALA

WITH THE INTERNATIONAL CARRIERS ALL OF A SUDDEN ALLOWED TO OPERATE FROM BANGALORE, HYDERABAD, AMRITSAR, ETC., (SPECIAL LOBBY PLAN FROM BLR & HYD) TO EUROPE AND USA, WHY NOT THESE OPEATIONS TO KERALA - COCHIN OR TRIVANDRUM AIRPORTS??? THERE IS A BIG DISCRIMINATION AND STEREO TYPING WITH THE KERALITES IN INDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THIS MATTER.

WHEN KERALA HAS THE MOST PEOPLE IN EUROPE, USA AND CANADA WHY CANNOT THESE CARRIERS BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE FROM KERALA?? WHY IS IT BANGALORE AND HYDERABAD ARE GIVEN UNNECESSARY PRIORITY AND PORTRAYING KERALA AIRPORTS NOT SET FOR THESE FLIGHT OPERATIONS?

AFTER MUMBAI AIRPORT, THE COCHIN AIRPORT RANKED THE 2ND LARGEST PROFIT MAKER FOR YR -2004 IN INDIA. STILL BANGALORE AND HYDERABAD IS GIVEN PRIORITY..WHY?? BASICALLY, TO PUT DOWN KERALA AND GIVE OTHERS THE TOP PRIORITY. IGNORING THE YEARS OF AIPRORTS OPERATIONS AND TRAFFIC COUNT AND CONTRIBUTIONS GIVEN TO AAI FROM KERALA, THESE BANGALORE AND HYDERABAD ARE GIVEN TOO MUCH ATTENTION!! FOR WHAT?? KERALA AIRPORTS ARE IGNORED ON WHAT BASIS??

TOO !
MUCH BAD POLITICS AND LOBBYING. KERALITES IN USA & EUROPE PLEASE WAKE UP AND START LOBBYING TO HAVE DIRECT OPERATIONS FROM KERALA. IT IS TO THE BENEFIT OF EVERY KERALITE FROM HERE. IT WILL SAVE YOU LOT OF TIME, MONEY, EFFORT AND LESS STRESS WHEN AVOIDING THE GULF, MUMBAI, DELHI, CHENNAI AIRPORTS. LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SO JEALOUS ABOUT KERALITES SMARTNESS AND THAT IS WHY THEY DO NOT ALLOW TO HAPPEN IN KERALA.

By human on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 08:32 pm: Edit Post

having a direct flight to usa or uk is a dream for kerala people.first of all the government needs to wake up in kerala ,millions of dollars coming to kerala from the people who work outside,its the duty of the government to do some on this .
i doubt to lobby behind ,for example thers no airindia that operates on early morning to any gulf sectors to have a good connection ... those pilots wake up late after all the middle east carriers sweap the bussiness .
the airline industry is a monopoly of north indian lobby .i havent seen any malayale on those sectors.even though we have a few ministers represnting us to the airline industry its of no use. They have no idea or time to listen to all this.such a shame.
we are fighting to have more no of airports in kerala ... rather make one useful with international carriers operating.
my doubt is getting money from the middle east carriers we keep open the market for them to make money and some makes a commission.EASY MONEY....
WHEN AIR IDIA STARTED THE FIRST NON STOP FROM JFK TO BOM
later its being connected to ahamedabad and some small airports using the same 777.
where kerala people needs to get down in delhi and wait for the old service del-cok-trv operated by an old 320 which is exclusively for the politicians flying to delhi...
people travelling from 15 hours or more needs to wait for the white collars to board so that the plane could move.
wake up people who lives in europe and usa ... dont entertain the white collars ,politicians ..lets stand for some truth..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com