My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Online registration for Certificate attestation restarted

Kerala Forum: Non Resident Keralites: Online registration for Certificate attestation restarted

By MOHD NAUFAL on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:44 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,

refernce to the above subject i do have an enquiry about the attestation of documents from Saudi Embassy (Delhi).
we have already completed the attestaion from NORKA Trivandrum.So kindly give me some guidance regarding the above within a very limited time since the person is still waiting in Saudi for bringing his family visa and travel back with his family together.This critical time of election is another problem to us to travel Delhi for this purpose
so kindly help us in this matter by providing a very favourable reply 4 the above enquiry.

By murali on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

i want to attest my certificates.
want to know the details.
please let me know the procedure as early as possible.

thanking you,
awaiting for your reply,

murali

By Jose T P on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 07:07 am: Edit Post

At August 1,2006
I want to attest my certificates.
want to know the details.
please let me know the procedure as early as possible.

thanking you,
awaiting for your reply,

jose

By ebin elias on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 07:33 am: Edit Post

Sir,

Please forward me the details of degree certificate attestation procedure for B-tech (Civil) for UAE.

regards
Ebin Elias

By Prasad on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 11:45 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
Is it necessary to attest Delhi Ministry of foriegn affires if I attested the certificate from NORKA Trivandram to get an employment in OMAN.

By shajirok on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 04:15 am: Edit Post

Sir I have search a job in abudabi so i Want to know the attestation procedure.Can i attest my bba certificate through norka calicut if so give me the details how many days will take to finish this.can i get within one days.
By
Shajir Olakara

By sajinasajithkumar on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:37 am: Edit Post

sir,
i want to attest my certificates.want to know details.pls forward me the detailes.
regards sajina

By binuk on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 10:47 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I want to attest my CMAI certificate [AnaesthesiaTechnician] . I want to know the details.Please let me know the procedure as early as possible

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 01:04 am: Edit Post

sir,

i want to attest my certificates tomorrow

By nelson on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 02:49 pm: Edit Post

when will be the next attestation in palakkad?

By KEZIASAJITH on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 07:24 am: Edit Post

sir i want register my nursing certificate. please let me know proceture

By aswathykr on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 01:35 pm: Edit Post

sir,I want to attest my degree certificate

By Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:34 am: Edit Post

Sir,i wud like to attest my 10 n 12th certificates under NORKA..how shud i apply 4 it..de nearest norka office is ernakulam 4 me..thanking u..

By Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:34 am: Edit Post

Sir,i wud like to attest my 10 n 12th certificates under NORKA..how shud i apply 4 it..de nearest norka office is ernakulam 4 me..thanking u..

By Saumya xavier on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:47 am: Edit Post

I want to know the details of norks registration.i want to go kuwait.please let me know the details as early as possible.i am a bsc nurse

By Saumya xavier on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:47 am: Edit Post

I want to know the details of norks registration.i want to go kuwait.please let me know the details as early as possible.i am a bsc nurse

By Bijo joseph on Friday, September 25, 2015 - 04:15 am: Edit Post

Sir,I want to know the difference between MEA attestation and NORKA attestation and i want to attest my BCA certificate for dubai so which attestation is good.

By sherin robin on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 02:13 am: Edit Post

Sir, I am a bsc nurse . I want to know about how to do norka attestation, charges and what all certificates to be attested. I want to go to kuwait. Thank u

By sherin robin on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 02:12 am: Edit Post

Sir, I am a bsc nurse . I want to know about how to do norka attestation, charges and what all certificates to be attested. I want to go to kuwait. Thank u

By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

Dear sir
I want to know about NORKA attestation of certificates. I graduated from Kerala but now at delhi. Please advise the way of attestation. Attestation are possible at Delhi Norka cell?
Reply to ajayanrajuchettiyar@yahoo.co.in
Regards
Ajayan

By RIJILJOHNSON on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 12:42 am: Edit Post

Sir, I like to know how to attest my birth certificate online with norke

Please forward me the procedure to attest my birth certificate
At rijiljohnson 111@gmail.com
Thank you

By mohammed basheer on Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 11:24 am: Edit Post

Iwant to know about norka attestation of certificate my degree certificate from calicut university and now living in saudi i want to bring my family so pls kindly guide me for easiest way for attestation within small time as exact from kerala or from saudi

By mohammed basheer on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 03:33 pm: Edit Post

Iwant to know about norka attestation of certificate my degree certificate from calicut university and now living in saudi i want to bring my family so pls kindly guide me for easiest way for attestation within small time as exact from kerala or from saudi

By mohammed basheer on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 03:33 pm: Edit Post

By Anonymous on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 03:31 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am from Pathanamthitta District. Now I am working in Bahrain. But my passport is showing the temporary address of Chennai when I was working in Chennai. Because of this there is any problem for registering in Norka? what I have to do for the registration. please send me reply

Jose
Bahrain.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 04:53 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir
I am from Thrissur,need to know the procedures of norka atteastation about various courses in the private institutions and universities

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com