My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

American girl

Kerala Forum: Non Resident Keralites: American girl

By Lucy on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 06:07 am: Edit Post

I'm an american girl who is interested in kerala. Tell what you like best about where you live.

~Lucy

--------------------------------------------------

Sunil

5/19/2005
07:47:20 RE: American girl

I am Sunil, My native place is Kerala (gods own country) southern part of india. Its a wonderful place. Let me know, if u are interested to be my friend. Hope we will have more communications.
please reply me back.
Take care
sunil
Prince

6/08/2005
12:05:29 RE: American girl

I am Prince, My native place is Gods own Country(kerala)If you are interested to make friendship with me please mail me.......
Prince
Rajesh

6/19/2005
08:51:56 RE: American girl

My name is Rajesh. I am living in the US. I am a native of Kerala. Hopefully we can chat some more.Email me if interested @rajeshmon@msn.com
shijo

6/20/2005
12:29:32 RE: American girl

I am Shijo, 21 years old working in an IT co-ordinatir in Bajaj Allianz.My native place is in Kottayam in Kerala.I interested with a friendship for you.if you interested, reply my mailid

Thanking you,
SHIJO
Date: October 24, 2005 at 20:07:01
Subject: Re: American girl
Hello Lucy ,
Pl do not come now.Wait.
The Bandh and Political Dharna may catch you.
You may waste your time without food.Some changes we expect next year. Confirm no Bandh here before you come.
Regards.
Baby

By shyam on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 05:01 am: Edit Post

Hi Lucy,

I am shyam from kerala. As you know well this part of the world offers a lot to the tourists.
Pls feel free to access me for any information about our land, its my pleasure to assist you.

regards,

Shyam
Kerala
India
shyamsangeeth@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com