My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Real Friends & Fakes

Kerala Forum: Kerala Society & Culture: Real Friends & Fakes

By Old Mb on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 04:49 am: Edit Post

Its sad to know that most of the people we met in Net and Chat rooms are coming with fake identity.But we want to find true friends and want to beleive each other.How can we figure True ones and fake ones?Post ur opinions here.
---------------------------------------------
Fact

7/09/2004
10:32:31 RE: Real Friends & Fakes

True Freinds can be found only in person...and thats the fact.
Date: February 14, 2007 at 01:17:10
Subject: Re: Real Friends & Fakes
Most of them coming in the chat rooms will say am this and that like.
But i got one good caring friend through chatting.Now we r good friends as my other friends..I think we can identify fraud people from their approach to an extend..Be careful while chatting
Date: December 28, 2005 at 05:52:49
Subject: Re: Real Friends

I had a friend and and love him very much.He is married right now..But I cannot forget him....How can I foeget him. Advise me
Date: March 10, 2006 at 19:40:36
Subject: Re: Real Friends
why you want to forget him . friendship is friendship whether he is married or not. friendship should be maintained for ever that is called real friendship.
try to be a true friend.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com