My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Guys listen....

Kerala Forum: Kerala Society & Culture: Guys listen....

By isha on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:06 pm: Edit Post

I am a girl..i have a friend i started loving him..but i think he doesnt have such feeling..He never talked to me in that way...I have a doubt should i tell him my mind or not..Guys wats ur opinion about a girl who proposes boy??

By Ravindran on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:07 pm: Edit Post

Isha,
This sort of reaction may be is a one sided love. First of all make sure the male is matured enough and serious about it. If not eventually you will be at the losing end.If you are still young and continuing your studies pls concentrate on the studies first. You will have plenty of time after completing your study. Anyway the final decision is yours and wish you good luck dear.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com