My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Free matrimonial site

Kerala Forum: Kerala Society & Culture: Free matrimonial site
By Anonymous on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 10:13 pm: Edit Post

I have seen so many matrimonial sites claiming free, but they only provides an option for free registration. An expensive upgrade is required to contact anyone. But it is seen that, the site www.midhuna.com provides facility for free usage. i have registered and found personalised messaging is free there! first

By Sreejith PV on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 07:51 am: Edit Post

It's really wonderful to see a free matrimonial website, since all other websites offering free 'registration' are charging the users Rs 2500/- for every 3 months for exchange of personal info. This site (www.midhuna.com) seems to have all features of paid matrimonial sites. but free

By Sandeep on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 06:20 am: Edit Post

Yes Friends, I registered my profile and found its completely free, why go for paid matrimony. Anyway thanks to those behind the site www.midhuna.com. Lets popularize it for stopping the exploitation paid matrimonial sites.

By ajith anand on Friday, March 04, 2011 - 01:21 pm: Edit Post

a good initiative by www.midhuna.com, keep it up, this will be a challenge for all those paid matrimonies.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

very good, kudoos to midhuna.com, recommend to all those who want register their profiles with matrimonial sites

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 02:31 am: Edit Post

WWW.SUREMARRY.COM is absolutely free in every aspect. Whenever you express your interest in any profile, he/she got to know instantly. If they respond positively in return, you can see the contact details of that profile and vice versa. On the other hand, if you receive an interest, you can instantly see the contact details, if you accept the proposal.

By Anonymous on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 04:55 am: Edit Post

Another site that that lets user contact members for Free is www.marryannri.com.
Only thing they ask is for the user to upload a valid photo, and to get telephone verified (using a simple SMS message) - which is actually in the best interest of all users. Because having valid profiles provides for a better user experience for all members.

By mike hussey on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 05:09 am: Edit Post

Matrimonial sites are specially popular in India and among Indians settled overseas, as an alternative to the traditional marriage broker.[3] In 2006, the business of organized marriages in India was worth INR 10 billion. A general study has shown that young men and women in India generally do not feel any compulsion to date since dating has not been a part of the culture historically, and love is often taken to be the total mutual dedication that comes after marriage. http://www.galaxymatrimony.com/

By Harjeet on Friday, April 26, 2013 - 06:20 am: Edit Post

Charging some amount for assisting in Matrimonial Match making service is not bad. but it becomes unfair when you charge & don't give results to your clients. solution for this is on www.MatrimonyZone.com they not only allows free registration they also allows to free express interest,send messages to preferred partner and more over you can view contact details of your preferred partner go ahead and that's all. every feature for free!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com