My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala Crying for change

Kerala Forum: Kerala Society & Culture: Kerala Crying for change
By changekerala on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 11:45 pm: Edit Post

Are you fed up with the sad state of affairs in Kerala? Are you angry that for the past 60 years two parties have screwed up Kerala? Do you feel cheated and left out? Don't you think you are also an important stakeholder in giving ideas and suggestions for development of Kerala? But nobody cares or listens to you? Are you fed up with selfish politicians fighting against each other? Does your heart cry for change in Kerala? Don't you feel responsible to handover a good future to your kids?

Please join the channel and spread this awareness among Keralites. It is about time to save Kerala from greedy and corrupt political parties.

http://www.youtube.com/changekerala

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com