My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Is India Ready for Tooth Jewellery

Kerala Forum: Kerala Health & Fitness: Dental Health Oral Health: Is India Ready for Tooth Jewellery

By Anon on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 05:53 am: Edit Post

Tooth Jewellery is catching up in India in the recent times...The younger generation is queing up to add a " Sparkle" to their smile at the dentist's door step..But are we ready for such an extravaganza ...when millions of Indians find it difficult to pull out out an aching tooth because of their poverty....
A
-------------------------------------------------
Jewelry is a craze! You find it everywhere on a human body. Then y not 4 tooth! :-) But I am yet to see somebody with a tooth jewelry except in some ads that appear in Asianet!
Ram
Ya....we r ready for anything man.....
Solinah
I hope so with an affluant population here in Canada, Toronto, I'm ready to put them on!!
I do about 20 customers a week, it's fun, awesome non -permanant and caused no damage at all to the teeth, if you'd like more information, if you live in the GTA or south western ontario, give me a call I'd be more than happy to help you out!!
oh yea, i charge way less then your dentist !
supremesmilez@gmail.com
www.supremesmilez.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com