My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Land / House needed near Thiruvalla / Chengannoor

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: House: Land / House needed near Thiruvalla / Chengannoor

By sajan on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:39 am: Edit Post

I am looking for a land / house near Thiruvalla / Chengannoor of medium budget. Interested persons may please be contacted with details to ancy.sajan@gmail.com

By Sreekumar Nair on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:40 am: Edit Post

Hi
Have you already found the required land? I have a plot for sale at Thiruvalla. If interested, please revert back soon.

Thanks,
Sreekumar

By vilson on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 02:52 am: Edit Post

Required non laxuary 3BHK villa , flat or independent house in and around Chengannur or Thiruvalla of 3BHK villa or flat in kottayam for medium budget

By emilymammen on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:09 am: Edit Post

We are looking for 10 to 15 cents of land alone or land with a house around thiruvalla for reasonable price.Please contact us if any available. Direct tar road frontage to the property is a must.

By Radhakrishnan on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 12:47 am: Edit Post

Hii I have a house in chenagannur taluk in Kozhuvallur are you interested
The property is at a distance of 8 kms from Chengannur Town on the route to Pandalam, at an equal distance from Pandalam as well. The locality, known as Kozhuvallur (in Venmoney) comes under the Thaluk of Chengannur in Alappuzha district. It is not far from the city and at the same time at a distance right away from the rush of the town. It is a calm and slightly upland area, lying away from any hazards of rain and waterlogging, that makes it a proper place of living with peace of mind. All other characteristic provisions of a good residential area are found here also. The price expected is Rs. 80 lac. It is with 5 bedrooms having an equal number of baths attached therewith. It is an almost furnished house, with three stories (two whole floors and a good provision in the top as seen in the pictures loaded in the advertisement) and the structure and design of the house is attractive and superior in quality.

Expected Price: 8000000

Contact Information
radhakrishnan
Email: radhupal@rediffmail.com

By Prashant Mohan on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

I have a property at Pullad facing tar road measuring 10 cents ideal for building house. Walkable distance (about 500 Mtrs) to Pullad
Junction at Thiruvalla-Kozhencherry Road. Plot is
near Koyipuram Police stn. expected Price Rs.2 Lacs/Cent. If interested pl contact.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com