My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

9 Acres waterfront property near sea coast for sale

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: 9 Acres waterfront property near sea coast for sale

By M.D Surendran on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:32 am: Edit Post

Andhakaranazhi, located at Cherthala taluk, Alapuzha district, Kerala state is most suitable for projects such as water-front resorts, Star hotels, apartments, tourism projects, cinema shooting, sightseeing etc. Well connected to Kochi and Alapuzha both by rail (Kochi – Alapuzha line) and 2 roads (NH-47 & sea shore road). Light house at Andhakaranazhi is an added attraction. Chinese fishing nets in the backwaters, paddy fields and coconut gardens impart natural beauty to the place. The property for sale is lying very close to the northern side of the Andhakaranazhi bus stop, on the bank of the back water. It is surrounded three sides by water, western side - back water front (over 500 meters), northern side - wide canal and eastern side - small canal. About 30% of the property is water which can be conveniently used for boating, fish farms etc. The land contains a large no. of coconut trees. The Arabian Sea is about 500 meters away on the western side. Total land area – 9 Acres.Price 2 lakhs per cent

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com