My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

For Sale - New Independent Duplex villa@ Keshavadasapuram Trivandrum

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Villa: For Sale - New Independent Duplex villa@ Keshavadasapuram Trivandrum

By Alan on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:27 am: Edit Post

Sale of New Independent Duplex villa 2200 sqft in 5.40 cents land, 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, One extra common wash room, full teakwood doors & Windows, Jaguar bathroom fittings, woodworked Kitchen & Bedrooms, High Quality electrical fittings, Car porch & well in Posh locality Pillaveettil lane Keshavadasapuram Trivandrum. Very close to main road.

Pl contact +968 92809254 (Muscat) or send me an email.

By girish on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:28 am: Edit Post

Hai,
I am girish from sydney NSW,Austrlia,
I would like to know about the property is any picture available for the property and estimated value /or the value you are expecting so that we can proceed. Actually i had a house at kailas nagar opp petrol pump. so if you please forward the value and any available photos, so that i can proceed.

with thanks and regards

girish

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com