My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Wanted House / Flat for Rent in Ernakulam (Tripunithura /Petta)

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: House: Wanted House / Flat for Rent in Ernakulam (Tripunithura /Petta)

By P.Neelakandan on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:08 am: Edit Post

Wanted 2 bed room House /Flat for Rent in the 4 km circle near Vittila. Tripunithura or Petta would be more ideal. Maximum rent payable would be around Rs.2500 to Rs.3000/-.

By JAYAPRAKASH BALAN on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 02:38 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
Greetings from HORIZON HOMES!!!

We “HORIZON VENTURES PVT LTD”, take this opportunity to wish you and your family the very best of the Seasons Greetings and hope to find you in the pink of health, prosperity and happiness.

“HORIZON VENTURES PVT LTD” has been engaged in construction activities on a turn-key basis since 1987. With a portfolio comprising numerous residential complexes and a keen focus on excellent quality , effective people management and timely completion. Horizon ventures has today emerged as a premier building solutions provider.

SUN DEW, a prestigious housing project of Horizon Homes, Situated in a quiet and ideal location of Nettoor. Customers are assured of our total commitment towards maintaining the objectives of timely delivery, fine quality, high efficiency and optimized costs. Total Extend of SUNDEW is approximately 28 cents with 31 beautiful residential Apartments. We have 9 types of apartments. Designs suitable for all types of customers. Our homes are refined, elegant, completely self sufficient with all the perks and pleasures you crave for the home in your dreams, definitely you deserve all those privileges of life.

Three National Highways are passing through the village (NH-47, NH-49)In addition to these there is "Le Meridian -a 5 star hotel and international convention center, Lakeshore-a super specialty hospital with heli-ambulance service and the only exclusive Mercedez Benz showroom in Kerala is situated near to Nettoor.

Kerala's first international convention center situated in this place. Now the Panchayat is on the way to get a shining position in kerala's tourism map by the Valanthakadu island development program.

SUNDEW

SUN DEW is a affordable apartments with fine blend of perfect detailing, charming traditional facades and luxurious spacious interiors. The apartments are designed to offer the perfect complement to your modern lifestyle.

We have 9 types of Apartments: - (2, 3 Bedroom’s)

TYPE A (994 SQ FT)

TYPE B (994 SQ FT)

TYPE C (878 SQ FT)

TYPE D (874 SQ FT)

TYPE E (817 SQ FT)

TYPE F (835 SQ FT)

TYPE G (830 SQ FT)

TYPE H (852 SQ FT)

TYPE J (1106 SQ FT)

2, 3 bedroom apartments available in 3 floors that suits your life and style

800 mtrs from INTUC Junction, Nettoor

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information at any time of your convenience.

Awaiting your early response,
Thanking You
For HORIZON VENTURES PVT LTD,
JAYAPRAKASH BALAN
ASST- MANAGER (MARKETING)

By sreejesh on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

I ma interested to take two bed room house on rent..

Regards
Sreejes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com