My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Land for sale/development Tellicherry

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Land: Land for sale/development Tellicherry

By Saleem on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:00 am: Edit Post

Around 8 acres of land (almost rectangular plot) with two acres of water in the middle facilitated through one sluice from the nearby canal (on two sides) (flowing into the adjacent sea) for sale/development on the national highway (NH17) between Mahe and Tellicherry.Currently lush with coconut trees. Ideal for further filling and development as residential enclave, sale by developed plot,liesure and lifestyle center, theme park, etc. Landvalue around the area is around 60,000 - 70,000 per cent.However, you can have this property at affordable rates as is. Single legal heir/owner, no encumbrances.

By Anonymous on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 10:29 pm: Edit Post

land available in kavumbagham . no encumberances. will sell to the highest bidder.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com