My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

3 & 4 Bedroom Flats available at Kaloor, near Mathrubhumi

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Flat / Apartments: 3 & 4 Bedroom Flats available at Kaloor, near Mathrubhumi

By Vijay on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 02:14 am: Edit Post

Kristal Group the largest provider of customized Flats & Villas has now spread its wings to Kerala –Kochi, Thiruvanathapuram, Calicut, Kannur & Trissur.
Kristal Ruby at Ashoka Road near Mathrubhoomi, Kaloor has 3 bedroom flats of area 1271 and 1379 sft and 4 bedroom flats of area 2107 and 2125 sqft with the cost ranging from 23.5 lacs to 43 lacs.
Kristal Onyx adjacent to Techno Park Thiruvananthapuram housing in around 8.5 acres has 2 and 3 bedroom flats, multi residential complex and club house. Bookings open.

By Anonymous on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 02:51 am: Edit Post

One Bedroom,Hall,Kitchen,Bath New Flats available at Kunnamkulam Trissur Dist. 550 sq.feet Price 1500 per Sq.feet. Contact Mr.Murali.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com