My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Property Sale at Pathanamthitta-Kozhencherry

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Property Sale at Pathanamthitta-Kozhencherry

By RNS on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 02:00 am: Edit Post

Available for sale!!!
About one acre of attractive land presently having tapping rubber, clear title, prime locality, three kilometers from Pathanamthitta. Property is located very near to Pathanamthitta-Kozhencherry main road and touches the parallel artery road, most suitable for building house, can be divided into two independent house plots, all facilities available nearby. Genuine interested persons please email rnsamaritan@hotmail.com

By Anonymous on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 09:20 am: Edit Post

plz give the detials for exact location with location map and the area of land available with along with the price per cent

By geevarghese john on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 03:32 am: Edit Post

respected sir,
am intretsted in ur proposal. please send me the details. Am an NRI working in kuwait. intrested to buy along with my brother. mail me at gvjohn@gmail.com

By Prasad, G on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 11:21 am: Edit Post

We want 200 acres of land any where in Pathanamthitta dist.We would like to know the price per cent of the land, and details...

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 01:06 am: Edit Post

Our aim is to help individuals sell their property as quickly as possible and with as little fuss as possible. If we ourselves are not able to help you towards this end, then we will do our utmost to put you in touch with someone else who can. We are always happy to help in anyway possible, regardless of who you end up selling to.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com