My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Land needed around thiruvalla or kumbanadu

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Land: Land needed around thiruvalla or kumbanadu

By John on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:40 am: Edit Post

Looking for a residential plot in Kumbanadu or thiruvalla - property should be facing road.

By Biju Mathew on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:40 am: Edit Post

I would like to buy land in Thiruvalla, Preferably ,kuttapuzha Area at reasonable price.

By Sreekumar Nair on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:41 am: Edit Post

Hi

I have around 20 cents of land, near tirumoolapuram, close to thondara bridge. The plot is facing the water front of river Manimala. Actually there are 2 plots of 10 cents each, adjacent to each other. There is a tarred road right in front of the plot connecting to the main M.C. road in 5 mins by walking and 2 mins by a vehicle. The going price of the area is around a lac for a cent. There is also a 2 and a quarter cent piece of land on the opposite side of the road next to the river. The plot is ideal for a house as the place is a quiet place.
From the site, you can reach kuttoor junction just by crossing the thondara bridge.
If interested, pleae contact me on my email id as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sreekumar

By philip on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:42 am: Edit Post

Hi:

I have 34.5 cents of land for residential or commercial purpose in the heart of thiruvalla town close to St.Johns college (chathamala). The property is in a peacful and quite neighbourhood and also has perimeter wall and two gates installed. Very close to town and all other major attractions. Asking price is 75 lakhs. Please contact me for serious negotiations.

Thank you.

By Gogy Kuruvilla on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:42 am: Edit Post

I would like to buy one land or land with house at Kumbabadu or between puramattom - Kumabanadu. Price should be reasonable.

By raj on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 02:21 am: Edit Post

Pullad Properties for Sale

PULLAD PROPERTIES: Ideally located residential and commercial properties in Pullad, Thiruvalla ranging from 10 cents up to 160 cents with as well as without house available for immediate sale.For arranging a site visit and for more details contact email:pulladproperties@gmail.com

By Sunil on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

Land Required in Thiruvalla
Looking for Commercial/residential purpose land in Thiruvalla kindly contact issacsunil@yahoo.co.in

By John Philip on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 01:52 pm: Edit Post

Villas for sale in Prasanth Gardens Pullad, Thiruvalla. 19 independent villas in a gated community .Gated community with independent compound wall and gate for each villa. Guard room near main gate for 24 hours security. For arranging a site visit and for more details contact email:jpambat@gmail.com

By Abraham TA on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 04:07 am: Edit Post

I would like to purchase a Residential House with atleast 15-20 cent land near to kumbanadu, eraviparoor, kallupara area. The plot should be facing road side. Interested parties may please send the details along with approx. price.

By ABY KURIAN on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 11:44 pm: Edit Post

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL 28 CENTS NEAR TO THADIYOOR
EDAKKADU MARKET.THIRUVALLA RANNI ROAD SIDE.
INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE CONTACT

By john philip on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 09:41 pm: Edit Post

Villas for sale in a gated community near Thiruvalla. visit www.evergreen-realestate.com email- jpambat@gmail.com

By Alex Cherian on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 11:03 am: Edit Post

Prime building land for sale in Perumthuruthy, near Tiruvalla in Pathanamthitta District, Kerala. Located between Tiruvalla and Changanacherry, facing the main M.C. Road, opposite from the Pushpagiri Dental College. Plot size: 23.5 cents. Asking price: 4.5 lakhs per cent. Further details available on request.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 03:44 am: Edit Post

I have 35 cents of land, planted with Teak plant, near Karatha Vadasseril Kadavu Palam. Teak was planted 12 years back, there is a PWD road right in front of the plot. This plot of land is located 1.5 kms from Puramattom Junction. Further details available on request.

By Jose on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 04:59 pm: Edit Post

Looking for cheaper rubber plantation
in Kottayam, Aleppy or Pathanamthitta Dist.
Pls contact:
thomasjosephkwt@hotmail.com

By Jose on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 04:54 pm: Edit Post

Looking for a new small house with or without land around Thiruvalla, Changanacherry or Kottayam. Small flat and Villa also will be considered, but, comparatively at lower prise.
Pls contact> thomasjosephkwt@hotmail.com

By george thomas on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 09:47 am: Edit Post

LOOKING FOR 12 CENT PLOT WITH NEW HOUSE OR WITH OUT HOUSE, 4 KMS WITH IN THIRUVALLA

GEORGE THOMAS

By Thomas Mathew on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 12:29 am: Edit Post

I would like to sell 10+ 13 cent plain land at meenthalakara, interested person may pl. contact

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 02:55 am: Edit Post

Hello everyone

Details of property on behalf of my cousin.

25 Cents of land for sale in Valanjavottom 4Kms from Parumala Church, 8Kms from Thiruvalla SCS junction.
less than 2 kilometers to main bus stop, close to Pampa river,5 minutes walk to STELLA MARIS ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL-CBSE.
Rectangular section. Excellent to construct one large house with a large front and backyard or possibility to construct 2 houses.

We are looking at 4 Lacs per cent.
negotiable.Main owners overseas, option to settle payments overseas.email to discuss further sajn0001@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com