My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

HOUSING PROJECT IN TRIVANDRUM

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: HOUSING PROJECT IN TRIVANDRUM

By Anon on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 12:07 pm: Edit Post

Hi Everyone,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Prem and am from Kaipatoor, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. I am presently doing my MBA at Baldwin Wallace College in Berea, Ohio. I have a friend who is a reputed Architect in Trivandrum who is presently developing a large of land at Keshavadasapuram, which is in the heart of Triruvanthapuram (Trivandrum). If any of you would be interested in owning a home in this project, revert back and I would be glad to give you all details.
Thanks & Regards,
PREM
--------------------------------------------------
Mallu 2/12/2004
Whats the Sq feet rate? Whats the typical size of a dwelling planned for this development?
PREM RAJU
2/12/2004
Hi, The villas are all luxury villas and is not typical, hence the built-up area varies from 1500-2500 sq.ft on plot areas varying from 4.5 cents to 24.35 cents. If you let me know the kind of villa you are interested in, I will also forward you the final rate.
Thank you
PREM
gopi: please give me the exact loacation and price for approx 2000 sq ft independant villa
MRSHAH: Yes, I am intereested, Pls let me know complete details. I am looking for a viall of 2000 - 2500 sq. ft.
ok bye
Date: April 03, 2007 at 03:39:14
Subject: Re: HOUSING PROJECT IN TRIVANDRUM
Hi, Iam basically from tvpm and now based in chennai working for a sw firm. I am looking for some good plots in and around tvpm. Please let me know teh details so that i can visit after fixing a comfirtable appointment.
Thanks & Regards -Raj ...
Date: May 18, 2007 at 01:45:25
Hi Raj...why dont you visit our site www.travancorebuilders.com we have just announced this great new development in Trivandrum callem He Sanrock Cliff. Any more info do mail us.
Date: December 21, 2005 at 22:10:45
CAn you please forward the contact details in tvm. I am in TVM and am interested in the project.
I would also like to know the location, and pricing per sq.ft.
Thanks
Date: December 03, 2005 at 21:47:24
Hello Prem,
I'm too in Ohio (Columbus) as part of my job.
Could you pls forward your friend's contact details or give my email id to him (dhanishkm@gmail.com) so that i could communicate to him about the details about hos project.
Or if you already have the details, you can send me @ dhanishkm@gmail.com.
Thanks
Dhanish Mathai
Date: November 24, 2005 at 20:37:11
Could you pls tell me the pricing of the villas.
Date: November 03, 2005 at 08:07:34
Hai Prem,
I would like to buy a villa from your trivandrum, kesavadhasapuram projuect. please send me full details to my e-mail id jaykumardp@yahoo.com
thenks &
regards
Jay

By mahesh on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 12:44 pm: Edit Post

hi my budget is below 15 lakhs for purchasing a house and around 50000 per cent for plot the site should be in and around trivandrum my requirement is around 5 cents pl mail me details if any or contact numbers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com