My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Relocation to Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Relocation to Kerala

By Laurence on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:56 am: Edit Post

I am planning to relocate to Kerala from the UK within a year. I have a three year old daughter and I need some help to decide on where to live, which school to send her to,and any other tips you might have!

By Rajesh on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:57 am: Edit Post

Depends on the place you take, Trivandrum has good International Schools.

Kawadiar, Jawahar Nagar is good to stay, if you have good money can buy a house in these places starting from 50 to 1 crore or good flats 2 to 3 bed room for 40 to 50 lakhs.

Thanks
Rajesh

By Dr. Aju on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:58 am: Edit Post

Dear Laurence,

You can choose Thiruvalla to stay reason being it is developing day by day.
You can send your daughter to Belivers School. It is the well reputed school in Thiruvalla.

Regards

Dr. Aju

By swati pant on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 01:38 pm: Edit Post

Dear Laurence,

I totaly agree with Dr. Aju.Thiruvalla is seriously a nice place to live.

Infact if you want to search for a good place to live I suggest that you visit this site www.clickindia.com where you can find a lot of options at reasonable prices.

good luck.keep us posted

By rohan on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 01:31 am: Edit Post

wherever u decide to relocate, make sure there is a good school as education of children is the most critical part.

if u r open to boarding schools, you can try bishop cotton school in ooty (near kerala)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com