My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Property Management in Kerala for malayalees in US and other countries

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Property Management in Kerala for malayalees in US and other countries
By Joji Abraham on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 04:32 pm: Edit Post

NATURE – Property Management Consultancy (PMC)
Hi All..,
If you have properties in Kerala, like rubber estate, cardamom estate, tea estate, or vacant land or dry land, vacant houses, vacant buildings, non using vehicle...and like to get additional income using this? Your answer should be “YES” of course. Even if the properties are not utilising or doing mismanagement or not managing properly. We do everything for you.

• If you have rubber/ tea/ cardamom estate, farms, paddy fields, coconut plantation, black pepper plantation etc., whether its small, medium or large, we can manage the properties including all the necessary works in the plantation, with our dedicated group of labours under professional supervision – supervision of retired agricultural officers/ agricultural scientists. We do all the works and finally move the money to your nominated bank accounts in India or abroad after deducting the agreed commission or service charge.

• If you have vacant land/ dry lands: we can make money out of it. We do suitable crop plantation and we will divide the profits after the harvest.

• Do you require to plant rubber trees in your free land, we can do for you under our direct supervision in co-operation with the rubber board and do necessary fertilizing as per rubber board norms and we can look after the same plantation until start tapping and we can also do tapping for you if required.

• If you have houses or buildings where nobody staying ? As a Property Management consultancy We can rent the house to a third party under our supervision and return the house to you when you require. We will arrange the rent to your nominated bank account after deducting the service charge or commission. Our staff will inspect the houses periodically and do all necessary maintenances.

• If you have vehicles in your home, not utilising and interested in taxi service, we can arrange the same / rent a car arrangements and we can provide the money to you.

• If you like to sell your properties or you like to buy, we can assist you based on your requirements.

• If you require house or building construction.. we can do everything right from the design stage to the final completion including contracting/ work supervision etc on behalf of you.

• Required existing house maintenance or modification.. we can assist you right from design to contracting and supervision till the completion.

• Required landscaping in your home or offices, we can do for you

• Required interior designing---in home or offices – shops --- we are here to support you...

• Required to rent car / vehicle during vacation, or any other purposes,, we do same for you

• If you required any other additional services, please don’t hesitate to contact us..

• You Can Simply Relax and We Do Everything for you

For further information, please contact:
Joji Abraham M.Tech, MBA
Email: Jojikwt@yahoo.com
Email: naturepmc@yahoo.com

NB:
All the services are available to Resident Keralites as well as Non Resident Keralites
We can manage properties anywhere in Kerala and if its estates or good return properties we can manage the same in other states as well.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com