My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

House for sale at Kottayam

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: House: House for sale at Kottayam
By Joji Abraham on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 04:38 pm: Edit Post

Puthuppally / Manarkadu House
Thirty three cents of land and a double storied house for sale at Kanjirathinmoodu, close to Puthuppally and Manarkadu. This house has three attached bed rooms, one separate room, modern and old style kitchen, sitting and dining, sit out, balcony, 700 sq.ft terrace for additional bed rooms if needed, parking and dog house, well with water through out.. close to all amenities... 80m away from asphalt road - private road leading to the property - free from all kinds of dust/noise pollution, calm and quite area.. selling as the owner moving abroad. Facilities like all denomination churches, schools like CBSE/ICSE/Central School/Navodaya / ABOA, institutes like Rubber Research Institute, MG university school of medical education, Bio medical research centre and the proposed hospital and the IHRD college etc near by. Besides this, hospitals, pharmacies, banks, post office, restaurants, bakers, supermarkets etc around. The balcony and the upper bed room can be converted into one cottage, also have enough space on first floor for a small room, like servant room,, just partition enough..Expecting price IRS 125 lacs as the land price in this area is more than 3 lacs per cent..(but its negotiable) its booming due to the presence of proposed multispeciality hospital and biomedical research centre. Exchange with rubber estate or other house plots / houses / flats also be considered. This is a good location for tension free stay and also be considered as wise investment. Only one km to Puthuppally junction and 02 km to Manarkadu junction. For more info, please donít hesitate to contact Mr.Joji on email: Jojikwt@yahoo.com or Jojiaust@gmail.com

Pakkil house (35 cents of land)
Thirty five cents of land with a double storied, 06 bed room, concrete house for sale, located @ Plamoodu junction, close to Pakkil / Chingavanam / Pallam / Poovanthuruthu / Kolladu area of Kottayam. There are four bed rooms with attached bath rooms, sit out, sitting and dining, kitchen, work area and store on the ground floor and two bed rooms, one bath room and small hall, balcony and terrace on the first floor. In addition to this, open well with plenty of water through out, dog house and parking area. Good courtyard for making a wonderful landscape, calm and quite area for peaceful stay. All facilities like churches/ temples / schools / colleges / hospitals / restaurants / bakers/ medical stores/ markets etc around. The land price in this area is around 2.5 lacs per cent and its increasing. Price for the 35 cents of land and the 3200 sq.ft house is only 125 lacs. If somebody wants to reduce the land area provision to reduce up to 20 cents. The asking price for 20 cents of land and the same double storied house is 95 lacs only. Its only half km from Pakkil and quarter km to Poovanthuruthu and one km to Kolladu and one and a half km to Chingavanam and Pallom. We can reach here from many points along the MC road and like Manippuzha, Mulamkuzha, Mariyappally, Nattakom, Chingavanam etc., also we can reach here from Kanjikuzhy and Puthuppally. Exchange with rubber estate or other house plots / houses / flats also be considered
For further info, please contact Joe on email: Jojikwt@yahoo.com or Jojiaust@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com