My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

The never ending construction of Flats in Trivandrum

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Flat / Apartments: The never ending construction of Flats in Trivandrum

By Vineeta on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:15 am: Edit Post

There are some Flats in Trivandrum which are not completed even after Ten Years since the construction started. The people ,majority of them NRI's who purchased these apartments are literally cheated by these builders. It is time that the potential buyers of Flats should identify these Builders who does not complete the Projects within stipulated time and avoid them. The media should also bring this issue to the notice of the Public and Government.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com