My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

HOTEL FOR SALE - Kovalam, South Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: HOTEL FOR SALE - Kovalam, South Kerala
By Suresh MP on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 06:24 pm: Edit Post

Hotel for sale in popular tourist area of Kovalam in South Kerala, India.
This is a 17 room budget style hotel with high potential for marketing to the new domestic market now visiting Kovalam for family holidays.
Hotel is set in mature gardens and is a three minute stroll from Lighthouse Beach. Ample space for further development.
Direct road access.
Asking 4.5 crore rupees.
FOR SALE OUTRIGHT OR WILL CONSIDER JOINT VENTURE
Owners have other projects in North Kerala.
Details from Suresh.

By Nhovie on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

I found Southern Backwaters through there wbstiee while travelling through India, I got quick responses to my e-mails and booked a 2 night houseboat journey from Alleppey to Kollam. They picked me up at the train station as we arranged and brought me direct to the houseboat, before long we were cruising through the maze of waterways that traverse inland Kerala. Seeing the villages that rely on the Keralan rivers, canals and lakes was the highlight of the trip. There was an abundance of animal life throught the journey including birds, repiles and fish. Upon finishing the cruise I was taken to the trainstation. The whole trip from booking to finishing was easy and worth every rupee.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com