My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

New Budget Villas in Trivandrum,Builders Trivandrum,Builders Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Land: Plots/Villas at Trivandrum: New Budget Villas in Trivandrum,Builders Trivandrum,Builders Kerala
By Builders trivandrum on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 12:27 am: Edit Post

Sivahari Builders might be the one to help you realise your dream of owning a house or villa. Whether your project is a remodel, tenant improvement, renovation or new construction, it has the knowledge and resources to meet your needs. It provides the skills and equipment to plan and deliver all type of buildings, regardless of size and complexity, on time and within budget, making your project and dream a reality.

Founded during 2007-08, constructing independent villas at Ulloor and flats at Thurivkal near Pulayanarkotta. The villas are of two types- Heritage Park luxury villas and Sivahari budget villas.

The luxury villas have common club house amenities like designer lobby with lounge & reception library, guest suite room, fitness centre with lockers, children�s park with kiddies rides, jogging track, terrace party area with pantry, landscaped garden and lawn with lighting and car parking space for visitors.

Other facilities include 24-hr-security, internet connectivity, cable TV connection, telephone connection and intercom facility for each villa, three-phase connection with independent KSEB meter, independent solar geyser system, independent LPG supply and independent water tank for each villa, water purifier in the kitchen for each villa, landscaped garden and lawn with provision for lighting in each villa, interlocking yard paving for each villa for car porch and open area surroundings, sewage treatment plant and rain water harvesting. The budget villas also come with common club house amenities and other amenities.

The project is promoted by Biju Panicker, Siva Kumar M and Hareendrakumar D. Biju, MD of the firm, has been a pioneer businessman in Europe, Latin America and GCC since 1998 in the field of general trading, shipping, automobile and interior design. He is instrumental in building up the team of highly professional and qualified civil engineers. Sivakumar is the director and has more than 12 years in civil construction industry. He is an expert in architecture, interior designer, landscaping and planning. Hareendrakumar, another director, has more than 15 years of experience in civil construction industry and has been an expert in the construction of multi-storied buildings and in interior designing.

Sivahari Builders provides the project owner and architect with control of the project�s schedule, budget and quality. It offers a full range of pre-construction and construction services. The team of experienced construction professionals provides cost control, scheduling coordination, quality control and timely execution of plans throughout the project. Planning, design, engineering and construction responsibilities are integrated under one single source, thereby facilitating project delivery by streamlining the overall process.

For details, contact Sivahari Builders, P.O.Box 2535, Murinjapalam Jn, Thiruvananthapuram-11. Email:info@sivaharibuilders.com/marketing@sivaharibuilders.com. Log on to www.sivaharibuilders.com.

By dr.sheela.p on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 09:32 pm: Edit Post

please let me know about your projects - luxury/ budget villas near medical college, tvm

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 10:54 pm: Edit Post

Have u currently any budget villa projects in tvm within the max range of 25 lacs

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 02:27 am: Edit Post

One of their project is listed in Home In Kerala http://homeinkerala.com/sivahari-builders/projects/neelathamara

By swathi bhatiya on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 03:20 am: Edit Post

Thanks for posting this... Actually i am in an haunt of finding Luxury villas in kerala( http://luxurykeralaflats.com/ ) about an year.Keep posting such post it will be great helpful.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com