My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

56 CENTS - Residential PLOT,near Kothamangalam-NH49,Puthenkuriz

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Land: 56 CENTS - Residential PLOT,near Kothamangalam-NH49,Puthenkuriz
By rafeeck on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 01:56 am: Edit Post

56 Cents of land very suitable for residence and to plant 110 rubber trees.Best as per Vasthu ie, slanting/slope to North and then water flows to East.700 Meters close to NH 49 at Puthenkuriz,12 Km.away from Kothamangalam and on the way to Munnar.all facilities like own water, electricity and telephone available with tar road frontage

Very suitable for plantation/constuction of residential buildings, resorts,inn etc. Very close to NH 49 and Periyar and its wild life. suitable location for those who want to have healthy living with virgin nature. Can enjoy the beauty of wild life and trekking. Kavalangad Panchayath area. Neriamangalam village. All documents are clear. Very reasonable pricing. Very good and worthy investment.

Expected Price: 38000/cent (subject to change)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com