My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Commercial Real Estate

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Commercial Real Estate
By shrimangal on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 03:14 am: Edit Post

Commercial properties in India have a huge market. Commercial real estate developers engage in mass developments of commercial properties for sale, for rent and for lease. Commercial properties are on an upswing because of the expansion of the Indian consumer market. The commercial property news shows leading real estate developers engaged in construction of shopping malls, commercial complexes, and office spaces etc. Commercial property sales have touched new heights demanding larger spectrum of commercial property developments and keeping the commercial property developers busy. Certain commercial real estate companies also provide property valuation and property management services to help you estimate the value of your commercial property for sale, for rent or for lease purposes. The property valuation methods are followed as per the guidelines laid down by the development authorities in India. Along with these the development authority also undertakes commercial properties auctions and regulates the commercial property tax and property law. Commercial properties auctions include auctions of commercial plots, constructed office complexes, shopping malls and retail stores all over India.
Summary:
Commercial Real estate agents and brokers give you commercial property information regarding the commercial property prices, rates of commercial property to rent, to let, to buy or to lease.

for more detail/query visit us at http://www.sumangalampropmart.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 01:58 am: Edit Post

Hello,

Though whole world is going through a economic crisis, and saving your money in banks and lockers is not considered much, it is better to invest your money in property, be it commercial property or residential property, investment in property promises lower chance of loss and good profit.

Regards,
sarah_9
http://www.balduscommercial.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com