My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

6.5 cents for sale near trivandrum city for immediate sale

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: Land: 6.5 cents for sale near trivandrum city for immediate sale
By Anonymous on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 04:23 am: Edit Post

The land available is approx. 6.5 cents and is located near Kaimanom. It is a little more that 5 kms from Central railway station/bus station at Thampanoor and is situated in the road that connects NH47(at Kaimanam) and the by-pass road(at Thiruvallom). The Land is located inside a fast developing residential area called 'Snehapuri', which is also near Amrita TV studio. The land has immediate access to Kaimanam( 1.5 kms away, access to Thampanoor, kanyakumari etc), Manacaud (access to eastfort) and Thiruvallom(by-pass access to kazhakkuttom, Kovalom, Vizhinjam).The place has access from air port with out entering Trivandrum city, if required.

The land has 5-metre wide asphalted road access and electricity/water connections available near by.

The land measures approx 14x14x17x19 mtrs and is about half metre deep from the road.

The proposed media city at Thiruvallom and the Vizhinjam project are added upcoming advantages of the area, since this road makes important access between the by-pass and NH47.

Electricity and Water lines available in the immediate vicinity.

Fast developing area. 45 homes are already registered with the residential association.

Many homes are being built.

For any further communication pls contact me at

email: vcrbabu@dataone.in

By sreenanada0005 on Saturday, September 25, 2010 - 06:24 am: Edit Post

pl i want to know more details regarding the plot including pictures and expected rate

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com