My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Wanted on rent 1-2 bedroom flat/house Kochi

Kerala Forum: Kerala Real Estate: House: Wanted on rent 1-2 bedroom flat/house Kochi
By dr Sanjay on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 01:45 am: Edit Post

Wanted on rent 1-2 bedroom flat/house
furnished/semifurnished for family (husband & wife). Budget:3000-4000.
near
Government hospital Kochi.

By Ruth on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 06:10 pm: Edit Post

Dear Kunju,I'm not sure who they are, but I imagine the issue with two eledst children marrying is that as the eledst each of them has an obligation to his/her family of origin that would be very difficult to do for two families. If you want your daughter to marry this man, perhaps you could agree to relax certain obligations your eledst child has to you and your family since she and her husband will have similar obligations to his family. Perhaps one or more of your other children will agree to shoulder some of your eledst daughter's responsibilities regarding you and the rest of her family of origin. I would suggest a meeting with your entire family along with the potential husband's entire family to discuss the issues.Sincerely,Suzanne White Montiel

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com