My-Kerala

Index Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Education Project at Malabar Kerala - looking partners

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Education Project at Malabar Kerala - looking partners
By allianzs on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:51 am: Edit Post

Looking ideal investor (/s) TO SETUP a Specialty EDUCATION Institute (+coaching center) Project @Malappuram Kerala.

I myself aged 45 with MBA is wellExperienced business startup and development consultant, with 15+ years Workexperience diverse fields. Now working @Bangalore (and native place Malappuram Dt.) and WELL STUDIED about promising BusinessOpportunities in EMPLOYABLE EDUCATION and PLACEMENT sector @ India and have link with 100s of professional institutes / colleges across India and abroad. And I have a well qualified team onDemand including IITians and IIMians. Now I am looking sophisticated investor OR a group of investors to FUND total Rs. 50 lacs, to SETUP A SPECIALTY EDUCATION INSTITUTE (+ Advanced Coaching Center) @Malappuram, Kerala. It should be a non-risky veryPROMISING businessVenture with handsome regular income Assurance. And it is 100% HALAL Venture in all means. You are INVITED to be an INVESTMENT PARTNER in this exciting business.
Institute is to provide
1. Job assured & work-Integrated MBA /Management courses (MBA / Management courses of TopRated Indian and foreign Institutes)
2. IIT- foundation, JEE main and IIT Advance coaching and Other Entrance Exam (KEAM, CAT, GMAT, SAT, JMET, IGNOU OPENMAT etc.,) coaching
3. SpeciallyDesigned International teacher training course (to produce world class teachers / faculties for schools and professional institutes- it will be firstOne in India and our coreField)
4. Special SOFTSkill training classes for jobAspirants and
5. Consulting for Indian professionals colleges for branding and grade / RANK improving – a lucrative business for future.

Our strengths
(Why I do start this business?)
• I myself experienced in this field and I have a team, including IITians and IIMians to support in this venture, including retired IIM professor as advisor onDemand .
• I have opportunity/facility (I have tie-up with a coming businessProject) to assure JOB PLACEMENT to 75-100 MBAs per annum (It means this proposed Institute can offer part time job through-out training and assured placement after course completion- it’s helpful for admission)
• I have arrangement (mean I can make tie-up) to manage very unique IIT/IIM/BITS-Pilani distance courses and classes through this center
• I have facility to make tie-up (and working partnership) with India wide reputed entrance coaching centers to Manage IIT and other entrance exam coachings successfully.
• I have facility to place 100s of well (and special) trained TEACHERS / Faculties including to Engineering colleges across India. Remind, promising teachers / faculties are highly demanded across India.
• We arrange world class digital / online / video class arrangement in this center to provide international standard lecturing to students (and we have arrangement to receive video classes from IITs and global reputed institutions)
• So, I believe together we can lead this Venture for nextLevel to achieve bigGoals and handsomeReturn .

Future business expansion scope
If we have a fleet of SPECIALLY TRAINED education managers and promising TEACHERS, we can undertake 100s of professional colleges (which are now downing due to miss- management and lack of quality faculties)from across India and abroad to run under contract/working partnership for profit sharing basis. And Indian education sector wholly in modernization stage with immense scope for consulting business for branding and quality betterment services. 85% Indian schools and collages need support to grow to nextLevel. Yes, EDUCATION sector is TOP flourishing business in India and sky is limit if we offer QUALITY Education and Services.

Institute (proposed)
• Building with 12000sqft @Malappuram
• Investment/FUND requirement- Rs. 45-50 lacs (all including building advance, infrastructure development, class rooms setting, other expenses etc.,)
• Investment proposal – accept single INVESTMENT or a group (10x5 lacs=50 lacs or ) of small INVESTMENTS; share / ownership based investment preferred. 2/3 installments as per requirement.
• Company ownership- 45% to investors and 55% promoter TEAM
• Profit to INVESTMENT- as EDUCATINAL concern investment considers as Deposit and earns around 15% assured annual RETURN FROM PROFIT + 45% of total profit. It means Deposit / Investment assures an ANNUAL Return/profit. (How this work? For example- if annual net profit Rs.25 lacs, around Rs.7.5 lacs goes to assured profit to investmenFirst; and balance Rs.17.5 lacs (25 – 7.5) divide 45:55 ratio. So, investors earn above 55-60% of NET profit normally! It is 100% HALAL in all means.
• Company (proposed) – private limited
• Profitability/ ROI- expect minimum 33% (and it will be reached per annuam150% by 7-10 years!). Total Investment will be getBack by 3 years. So, hurryUp.
• Proposed starting- April 1st onward. (So, we need 1st installment by 15th Jan/2016, next by 15th Feb/2016, next by March 15th / 2016.
• You can make / offer whole investment of Rs.50 lacs or you can INVEST Rs. 5 lac / 10 lac as per convenience (anyhow we need max. Rs. 50 lacs only)

I promise god fearing TRUSTWORTHINESS in all business deal. And all deal will be under legally written deeds and agreements.
Please read this ideal and unique business investment proposal; and
Please contact if interested to

Email- allianzs2015@gmail.com
Name- M . K

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-Kerala.Com