My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

NSS College Ottapalam

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: NSS College Ottapalam

By I. Chandrasekharan on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 07:21 am: Edit Post

My name is I. Chandrasekharan and I joined NSS Ottapalam during 1966 with history group pre-degree. After pre-degree, I joined BA economics the first batch of Calicut University. I came to know the sad demise of Rajendran Sir (English), PSR (Economics) and now Thankam G. Nair. One of my classmates and cousin brother I. Divakaran suicided in Ahmedabad. There is no news about other classmates like Unnikrishnan (v call him vali), Krishnankutty (RPF), chandramohan etc..etc.... any one who see this message pls contact me

By ravee on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 04:06 am: Edit Post

Like you Mr.Chandrasekharan I was also languishing on the net in search of my friends. I am from 1972-77 Nss batch of Commerce . I Am ravee. In case anyone reads this please leave a comment on my blog http://nsscollegeottapalam-bcom77batch.blogspot.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com