My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search This Month Msgs This Year Msgs Start Format Help Email-Us

Learn Malayalam Use Free Malayanma Tutor..!!!

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Learn Malayalam Use Free Malayanma Tutor..!!!

By Liz on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 06:56 am: Edit Post

Dear friends, I wish to introduce you the web site
MALAYANMA.COM which has a free facility to teach Malayalam. I think there are many among the new generation of Keralites abroad are not able to read or write our language. I have found a Malayalam Tutor and I wish to recommend it to you
with intention that it may help lot of people abroad to learn Malayalam. Also you can find songs and poems written by an NRK poet. Please visit
the site. Best regards, Yours sincerely

By Mary on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 07:00 am: Edit Post

I really want to learn how to speak Malayalam! Every family member except my cousin knows how to read and write in Malayalam and I don't and they have been bugging me about it and so i went to google and i found this website. Can you help me please for free?

By Anon on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 06:57 am: Edit Post

Thank you Liz for finding this site. I think it is vital for all Indians to get back to their roots, especially living abroad. I understand malayalam, but barely speak it. This is a shame!! But hopefully from checking out this site, I can reverse this. This will be beneficial to us as well as to our future children. Thanks again--I was always looking for something like this.

By Sukesh on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 06:58 am: Edit Post

Hi I am a Malaysian Indian. My late father hails from Payyanur in Kerala. I speak a reasonable amount of Malayalam. However, I would like to learn to read and write Malayalam. What is your advice for the quickest way to do it? Thanks.

By sr2 on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 01:46 am: Edit Post

the site seems to be a directory of some sorts. is the url wrong?

By mini on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 07:52 am: Edit Post

i want to learn malyalam as my husband is keralite.so can you help me?

By Anonymous on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 04:25 am: Edit Post

I am interested to learn malayalam.can any body help me.My Mail id is bmrao100@gmail.com

By Arun on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 11:41 am: Edit Post

Free sites for learning Malayalam
Basic phrases: www.languageshome.com/English-Malayalam.htm
For learning to write: www.omniglot.com/writing/malayalam.htm
www.jaimalayalam.com
www.geocities.com/malatutor

More
www.EuroTalk.com
www.vidyarambham.com
www.amazon.com/Talk-Now-Learn-Malayalam-Beginning/dp/B0000899QE
http://www.languages.ind.in/Learn_Malayalam_Audio.htm
www.multilingualbooks.com/malayalam.html

By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 08:22 am: Edit Post

hi,
I am a non malayali,but a south indian, have always been facinated by this tongue twister language ,came across the site accidently,would really love to give a try at learning malayalam ,kindly help...

By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 08:27 am: Edit Post

hi,
I am a non malayali,but a south indian, have always been facinated by this tongue twister language ,came across the site accidently,would really love to give a try at learning malayalam ,kindly help...

By Anonymous on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 10:54 am: Edit Post

The sites mentioned here so far either don't exist anymore or are not useful. If anyone has a really useful link (free or not) onnu post chetha kollam.

By saanvi on Thursday, October 09, 2008 - 05:56 am: Edit Post

Hi
I am a north indian.I love kerala.This world is running ahead leaving behind its moral values and culture but the heavenly beauty of kerala connects us to our ancient culture.I believe that malayalam is the language that expresses true india.

By V.;S.Vidhya Nandhini on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 04:01 am: Edit Post

Hi

This is Vidhya from Chennai and I am a Tamilian. I also know a little bit of Malayalam and also interested in learning indian languages especially Malayalam and Hindi. Can anybody help me or mail me at yellow_20582@yahoo.com

By harmitkaur on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 06:05 am: Edit Post

I stayed in kerala for 3years but didn't learn the language properly so please help me to learn this language, as i have great desire to learn. As i learnt other languages also.

By vasudha on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 05:32 am: Edit Post

HEY HI PPL,

i would like to learn malyalam coz of my personal interest...so can you please teach me...???

contact me onto

vasudha.rallapalli@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 12:01 pm: Edit Post

i m malyalai settled in banglore,,so my malayalam is v poor,,,so i kindly request u to teach me malayalam..
plzzzzz in case u hve any data regardin tat plzz mail me..
my id is
vandana_ashka@yahoo.com

By gweneta sijumon on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 12:57 am: Edit Post

i a north indian married to a malyali...and want to learn to speak the langauge as fluently as he does.

By meghana on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 09:39 am: Edit Post

Love makes us do strangest things.. Atleast I am just going to be learning a beautiful language.. Please help me learn it so I can appreciate the Malyalam literature that my man swears by.. as He is a Malayali and me a Bihari...

Meghana

By Krishna on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

I know tamil which is my mother (native) tongue.Is it easy to learn Malayalam with Tamil knowledge?

By Sruthi on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 07:46 pm: Edit Post

Hey All,

I'm a malayali living abroad, and I have found this really cool site which has english and the malayalam words. You can try listening to the words and then repeating them (great for pronounciation). I had very basic vocab, and now have learned soo many new words.
It's also quite informative about kerala, with lots of varied topics. Check it out at www.learn-malayalam.com

Its certainly helping me :-)

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 05:15 am: Edit Post

hi all i am a north Indian n going to marry a malayali so i really want to learn Malayalam. it would be great if sum one can help me in learning this language.

By Rashmi on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:22 am: Edit Post

Hi, I'm Rashmi married to a malayali. I'm wishing to learn malayam from a very long time. Can anyone please help me to learn the wonderful language.

Thanks.

By me on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

hi all i am an oriya girl n going to marry a malayali so i really want to learn Malayalam. it would be great if sum one can help me in learning this language.

By ANNIE JENIFER on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

By jeni on Friday,June 5,2009-04:33PM
Hi,I'm going to marry a malayali it would be great if sum one help me out in learning this language.

By Anonymous on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 12:13 pm: Edit Post

Learn Malayalam lamguage, malayalam news, movies, kerala events, TV news, comedy, kerala property, Kerala NRI news, kerala matrimonial, US malayalam news. Find many more things in http://www.keralatimes.com in malayalam language.
Visit most visiting website:

http://www.keralatimes.com

By ak on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 04:14 pm: Edit Post

i can do that. Pls contact me.

By ganesh on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 11:32 pm: Edit Post

hai i am ganesh from chennai.i want to learn languages like telugu,malayalam,and hindi.i am coming from poor family.i want the tution of all these languages.anybody knows means inform to me please.contact number is 9884657906

By Svetlana Ukolova on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 05:56 am: Edit Post

Hello everyone:-) I would love to speak Malayalam and be able to write and read this language. The man I love is from Kerala but I'm from Russia, Moscow....so difficult to study on my own...please if anyone can help me I'd be very very very grateful:-)
I can teach Russian or English in return, I'm fluent in both:-)

thank you and let's be friends!

ukolovasvetlana@y7mail.com
ukolova_svetlana@mail.ru

By AshaN on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 04:31 pm: Edit Post

I am a malayalee wanting to brush up my Malayalam and hopefully read and write it too.

By aruljuan on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 04:35 am: Edit Post

hi all this ARUL from chennai.... my girl friend is a malayali.. i would like to surprise her by speaking in malayalam to her.
aruljuan_usa@rocketmail.com
aruljuan.000@gmail.com

please help friends

By Mojca on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 09:35 pm: Edit Post

Hey, i am moytsa from slovenia in europe. I would like to surprise my friends from Kerala to speak malayalam. Would you like to help me?
mp31ster@gmail.com

By varghesegeorge on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 05:59 pm: Edit Post

Learn Malayalam online through www.toplearningonline.com. Top Learning provides live online one-to-one malaylam classes by tutors from kerala who are fluent in English and Malayalam.

Visit www.toplearningonline.com

By S.P.K. on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 04:17 pm: Edit Post

Just here to answer Krishna's question.."easy to learn malayalam w/ tamil knowledge"..Yes it is.

Am tamilian born and mother toungue is tamil, but am near fluent in malayalam as both languages are almost the same! I stayed in Kerala for one week and found it really easy to learn because I am a native speaker of tamil and since tamil and malayalam is almost the same. Just a few differences with the verb tense, some words and tongue twisters..but pretty much the same. If you are fluent in tamil, learning malayalam is a breeze and pretty easy..don't really need to put too much effort! This is speaking wise though, I'm not sure about reading and writing wise haha.

By Anonymous on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 01:29 pm: Edit Post

Good to see everyone here....

http://www.aranmulamirror.com/shop/

By Anonymous on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 02:59 am: Edit Post

how to learn malyalam

By Harish Kumar Damade on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 01:01 am: Edit Post

Hi All,
I love a girl from Kerala and I want to learn Malayalam .... I have learnt the basics of writing Malayalam and read and write the basic vowels,consonants, and chillukal. But speaking is still problem as i need someone to talk to in malayalam. Please help me to speak good malayalm. You can contact me harish.damade@gmail.com

By neeru.1990 on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 12:32 am: Edit Post

hi im neeru from ap and i like kerala and malayalam very much. so anybody can please teach me malayalam?? i will teach telugu and english..

By Zachary Williams on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 01:08 am: Edit Post

Hi I'm Zach and I am an american who is doing in internship in Kerala next summer with a friend of mines father. I know very little Malayalam except for a few song, some words and the vowels that my fiend has taught me. I would really love to learn to read, speak and write in Malayalam mainly because after I graduate college in a year or two I plan on moving to Kerala. Please help me to learn this language.

By M Jayanti on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 08:30 pm: Edit Post

Hello Everyone! I'm an online teacher settled in Kerala, born and brought up in Delhi. I teach English, Hindi and Malayalam to people of all ages. If you are interested in learning any of these languages, do contact me without any hesitation via email at mjayanti2010@gmail.com or skype me at mjayanti. See you!

By Anonymous on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 07:46 am: Edit Post

HI I am not from kerala, but i will get married soon to keralite, so i want to learn malyalam to give him surprise

By SantoshV on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 02:09 pm: Edit Post

I am currently posted in trivandrum and want to learn malayalam. I am Civil Engineer. I am working as consultant to government. So I am compelled. I am available on IceSunLife@gmail.com

By shanku on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 01:57 am: Edit Post

HI,
My fiancée is mallu. I want to learn malyalam and to speak fluently in malayalam ! Need little Help !

By vineet on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 08:48 am: Edit Post

hii...

i want to learn malyalm it's not related my bussiness but i learn it so please give me the help

By soni on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 06:46 am: Edit Post

hi me working in malu company so i want to learn this language

By Keshav Agrawal on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 01:22 am: Edit Post

i am going to trivandrum for few months and so i want to learn malayalam. I will be highly onliged if anybody is kind here to teach me malayalam. My skype id is : keshavagrawal_89 and gmail id : keshavagrawal89@gmail.com

By BETTY FARNADEZ on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 07:58 am: Edit Post

i want a malayalam speech on the topic vidhyardhikalum achadakkavum

By KOMALA G on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

Hi,
My husband & there family his malayalies so, i ill read malayalam. But i don,t to speak i want to fluently in malayalam. Pls help me!

By preethivinodh on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 12:21 am: Edit Post

i married a malayali and my husband is very busy he doesn't have time to teach malayalam but i want to learn both spoken and written language

By Anonymous on Monday, September 19, 2011 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

i want to learn malyalam i am marathi person please help me give list of books or tutor in kalyan dist thane

By Brindha on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 04:32 am: Edit Post

hi everyone,

I am basically a tamil girl but married and settled in Trivandrum.And Am working here. Its bit difficult to manage in malayalam. So pls help me...
brindha.ravi123@gmail.com

By sanjeevthakur on Friday, January 27, 2012 - 11:05 pm: Edit Post

I am basically from rajasthan, i wanna learn malayalam becozz my girl friend is keralate..so plzz help me sanjeevthakur089@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 12:34 am: Edit Post

i m north indian i want to learn malayalam

By vinsha on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 11:15 pm: Edit Post

hi everyone,

I am basically a tamil girl from malaysia.im eager to learn malayalam,because im going to marry a malayalam guy..i need to comunicate with his family in malayalam..So pls pls pls pls do help me...

my email address vinoshavin@yahoo.com

By app_engine on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

A free session on "LEARN TO READ MALAYALAM" is going on in the following forum, please feel free to look at :
http://ilayaraja.forumms.net/t93-learn-to-read-malayalam-using-vinyl-lp-record-c overs-and-such-movie-based-resources

By Ayyappadas on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 12:58 am: Edit Post

those who want to learn malayalam contact me

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 03:10 pm: Edit Post

if you are interested you can learn basics of malayalam from me .

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 10:45 am: Edit Post

i want to learn malyalam it is so importan in my life plz plz plz help me

By Jayanti on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

Anyone who wishes to learn Malayalam ,Hindi or English may contact me. I am an online tutor (mjayanti2010@gmail.com)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com