My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Biotech zone in Kochi

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Biotech zone in Kochi

By Anon on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 04:48 am: Edit Post

This is a good news for keralites because the biotech students would be able to get job in their native itself moreover there will be an increase in economy of the government.i have just completed my msc biotechnology in the university of madras and i would like to work in upcoming biotech park.so please give me an opportunity in this biotech park and i will prove myself by working hard.kindly do the needful.

By SARITHA.P.R on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 04:49 am: Edit Post

Sir, To pursue a challenging career in a Biotech firm where i can exercise my skills to the best.To be a part of a research team working towards the betterment of mankind and that supports team spirit and social interaction.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

it is pleasure me to have a job in kerala,as being keralite,i am a 1st year biotech student in university of calicut and i would like to work in upcoming biotech park after my course, i humbly request to forward my request and i will prove myself working hard

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com