My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Cell phones & fashion shows not permitted in schools

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Cell phones & fashion shows not permitted in schools

By Rajan on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 04:46 am: Edit Post

This is very wise decision. Income level of parents are reflected in both the cases. By banning these items, students will get time and will engage in healthy and progressive activities in the spare time. Going behind the modern developments will take away the students real time meant for study and other good co-cirricular activites. The banning of cell phones and fashion shows will reduce jeolosy and misunderstanding among students.
V.K. Rajan
Ex.Student GHS. Cheruthuruthy
Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia

By Nisar on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 04:47 am: Edit Post

I support the comment of Mr. Rajan. Misuse of cellphones, this is the main problem. Media, whatever it may be, we should utilse it to propagate humanity.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com