My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

BACKWARD CASTE RESERVATION - UNNECESSRAY

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: OBC Reservation: BACKWARD CASTE RESERVATION - UNNECESSRAY
By Anonymous on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 12:37 pm: Edit Post

ITS TIME TO STOP THIS NONSENSE OF OBC RESERVATION.
THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND ALL INDIAN CITIZENS HAVE THEIR RIGHT OF EQUALITY.
IN KERALA , MORE THAN 72 % OF THE OBC CASTE ARE RICH AND AFFLUENT. STILL THEY ARE GETTING RESERVATION FOR JOBS AND EDUCATION. IN GENERAL CATEGORY ALSO SO MANY POOR PEOPLE ARE THERE.ALSO MOST OF THOSE SELECTED THROUGH OBC QUOTA ARE NOT AT ALL TALENTED ENOUGH. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY RESERVATION (EVEN FOR SC/ST IT IS NOT NEEDED.)FOR JOBS AND EDUCATION AND ALSO IT SHOULD BE BASED ON PURE MERIT. FIGHT AGAINST THIS CRUELTY.

By Anonymous on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 11:58 pm: Edit Post

The idea of reservation in not at all non-sense, as a welfare state it is the duty of the govt. to uplift of all those SEBCs in order to make them compete with the elite group of the country.In short Reservation aims at the emancipation of age-long grievbces of the majority of the population .

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com