My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Y english is tough for malayalies

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Y english is tough for malayalies

By manju on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

Y the students of kerala coud'nt speak English properly even though they are studying in English medium schools. The other state students can easily communicate in English..They will speak their language as well as English fluently
But malayalee cant???? whats ur view about this?? whats the reason for this???

By Ravi on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 01:10 am: Edit Post

Thats not true.I know of malayalis who live abroad and speak really good English.One need to listen to English movies and practice talking in English to others.Kerala government should take interest in giving good English language education in schools.Tamils are known to speak good English but not those from the North.Tamil Nadu pays more attention to English and so they do well.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com