My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Courses of madras university recognised by kerala university

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Courses of madras university recognised by kerala university

By samanya on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

Want to know whether the distance education of Madras university(MCA Course) recognized by Kerala University.

By Anonymous on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 04:59 am: Edit Post

I Want to know whether the distance education of Madras university(MCA Course) recognized by Kerala University.

By v on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

i want to know whether the distance education of madras university(msc mathematics ) recognised by kerala govt and kerala university

By s on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 09:51 am: Edit Post

Is MSc mathematics of madras university is recognised by kerala govt and keralauniversity or not

By r on Saturday, October 02, 2010 - 10:38 pm: Edit Post

I Want to know whether the distance education of Madras university(Msc Course) recognized by Kerala University

By cyprian on Monday, March 12, 2012 - 12:17 am: Edit Post

I want to know whether the distance education of Madras University, M.Sc. Psychology is recognized by Kerala university.

By aneesfavas on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 12:51 am: Edit Post

i want to know which are the courses of ms university at Thirunelveli have recognition by kerala university

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 04:39 am: Edit Post

i want to know whether the distance education of madras university, MSc Psychology is recognized by kerala university

By jJAISON M T on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

i want to know msc mathematics distance education of m s university thirunelveli is approved by govt.of kerala or universities of kerala

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com