My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

To learn Malayalam

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Learn Malayalam Use Free Malayanma Tutor..!!!: To learn Malayalam
By Kalidas K. Nair on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 01:32 pm: Edit Post

I want to speak, read and write Malayalam fluently. Is there any tutor in Mulund , Mumbai who can help me out, and what are the charges. Better if it is only on Saturday's and Sunday's. Thanks & Regards

By kashokrao on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 04:02 am: Edit Post

I am so interested to learn Malayalam. I want to speak, read and write Malayalam. Would you please send lessons? Thank you.

By kowsalyats on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 03:58 am: Edit Post

I am so interested to learn and speak Malayalam . can you teach me step by step . i wanted to learn Malayalam within two months.

By Anjali Rajesh on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 01:46 am: Edit Post

Hi!

I am Anjali Rajesh. I am 27 years old. I am from Hyderabad married to a keralite. I want to learn to speak, read and write Malayalam. We converse in English and Hindi, but I want to learn the language perfectly and surprise him. I know he will be filled with immense joy. I feel getting the correct accent is very difficult. So, if anyone could help me to learn.

Anjali Rajesh

By ragipanipreethi on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

Hi...MY Name is preethi..iam from hyderabad and getting married to a keralite..i would like to learn malayalam to impress my love..its very important for me to learn this language to get along with my new family..it would be very greatfull if you can arrange for a tutor in any location in hyderabad.My Email id is:ragipanipreethi@gmail.com

By Soni Singh on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 03:38 pm: Edit Post

hiieee there my name is soni... i too am from hyderabad... i hv married a kerelite ,,,i am able to understand malyalam little bit.. but i wish to speak and understand malyalam perfectly... is there some1 who cud suggest an online tutor..?? or online site to learn n understand malyalam words
i would be pleased if some1 responds to this my email id is sonyss21@yahoo.co.in
eagerly waiting... cos i really wanna suprise my hubby :-)n he is waiting badly to hear me speak in malyalam :-)

By ashwini on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

i want to learn malayalam completely with your help please

By Anil of Kerala on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 05:13 am: Edit Post

For Malayalam language classes,pls contact Anilkumar at ma_anilkumar@yahoo.co.in

By Ayyappadas on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 03:36 am: Edit Post

if you want to learn malayalam contact ayyappadas.sankar@gmail.com

By nathdott on Friday, May 10, 2013 - 01:38 am: Edit Post

I am 55 year old and planning to learn malayalm as a spoken language.
Thanks

By vijianup on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 07:18 am: Edit Post

hi viji anup here. i am in to online teaching for malayalam, hindi, kannada. anyone interested can contact me at vijianup2011@gmail.com, skype name; vijianup2011

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com