My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

OTTAPALAM COLLEGE BEFORE POLITICISING

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Ottapalam NSS College: OTTAPALAM COLLEGE BEFORE POLITICISING
By i.c.s.menon on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 05:33 am: Edit Post

i was a student of nss college ottapalam from 1966-71 i.e. last batch of predegree kerala university and first batch of degree calicut university. i was in 4th group i.e. histry and economics during 1966-68 and 68-71 economics b.a. of calicut university.

when i was in pre-degree there was no politics in the college and all students were one. that was a golden period and when ksu, sfi, parishat etc, entered the campus, the charm was lost.

some of the students organised anti-political students association apsa but it got only the second position to ksu.

when sri narayana kurup was suspended due to political reasons the students were one and fought against nss management.

there was no personal enemity due to political reasons. once the communist labour union came to the hostel and they beat up the students this is because of political enemity.

i personally feel that politics should be banned from the schools and colleges to maintain discipline.

for example if you go to amrita at ettimadai and then visit kerala varma college it can be compared like an ashram and a factory with lot of political unions, slogans all around the walls, flags will receive you to the college, it is horrible

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com