My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Hi friends my name is ashique.i will give you some it model questions .

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: SSLC question Bank: Hi friends my name is ashique.i will give you some it model questions .
By ashique1994 on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 09:11 pm: Edit Post

1.prepare a name slip in writer.it shold be written in abox.try to attract as well as you can.apply the background colour as gradients.
or
prepare a poster as in writer related to gandhiji
add the following quote.add gandhiji's photo
"what difference does it make to the dead,the orphans,and the homeless,wheather the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy"
-gandhi in war

2.prepare a report card as a heading"report card"it should be merged.report should be included total and average.make it attractive.apply a bar diagram based on the average marks.
or
prepare a table on the basis of marks scored by your friends.it should written as disorder and should be sorted.

3.make any 2 slides in impree based on the sslc examinations.choose suitable picture from home.give slide transition,custom animation and makes more attractive
or
make any 2 slides based on the present day reading habits of young ones. choose suitable picture from home.give slide transition,custom animation and makes more attractive

4.prepare a programme in blassic as "sachin tendulkar-the master blaster"
or
prepare a programme in html as your school's name in bold and marquee direction left.
next line type your name as bold and italic
or
prepare a poster on gimp on the topic "food habits in children".save it in home folder

question 1(4 marks)

question 2(4 marks)

question 3(4 marks)

question 4(6 marks)

worsheet (2 marks)

ok friends...........

By Anonymous on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:11 am: Edit Post

I would like to get the sample questions papers

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com