My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Bioinformatics - Distance Learning Course

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Bioinformatics - Distance Learning Course

By BioInformatics on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 06:08 pm: Edit Post

Dear Candidate

As you must be aware that Bioinformatics (i.e. Use of Information Technology in biological fields) the latest buzzword is now becoming a reality in India too. Till date only advance countries like US, UK, Japan & few European countries were working on Bioinformatics, but with the initiative of DBT (Department of Bio-Technology) Govt. of India, Bioinformatics is making in roads in Indian Software, Pharmaceutical & other industries too.

With thousands of Jobs and Crore's of Grants by Govt. of India, the future prospects of Bioinformatics professionals is growing day by day not only in India but abroad also. The need of
trained manpower in this sector is fueling the Growth of Bioinformatics in India in almost all the sectors.

"BIOINFORMATICS INSTITUTE OF INDIA" Promoted
by Ministry of Science & Technology Goverment of India under JSS ITBI-STEP is conducting the distance learning program in Bioinformatics for promoting high-end quality education in the field of Bioinformatics through One-Year Post Graduate Diploma.

The aim of this one year PostGraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics is to provide individuals / Professionals from biological / Computer Sciences / Marketing / Research & Development and Academic fields a basic to advance level of Bioinformatics courses and their usages in the industry.

About the Institute
Bioinformatics Institute of India has been setup with the aim and vision of providing a platform for individuals , professionals , R&D organisations and pharma & Software companies to utilize and harness the Indian Bioinformatics Potential.

The institute aims not only educational and research innitiative in this direction but also
vouch for creating a talent pool of professionals from various fields who can contribute to the
growth and potential of Bioinformatics in India.

About the course
Course name: Advance Diploma in Bioinformatics
Duration: One Year- Distance Learning
Fee:
Indian Students: -
(i) Rs. 2850/- (For correspondence course)
(ii) Rs. 2350/- (For SC / ST & OBC/Government employees)
For contact classes fee of Rs.1000 will be charged.

Foreign Students: -
For the candidates outside India please send your request along with the application form, the fee is for students outside India is USD200 and the postal fee will be charged on actuals.

How to apply :
Application form and Brochure:
The demand-draft/IPO of Rs.65/- in favour the "Bioinformatics Institute of India"

payable at Noida/ should be sent to the "Bioinformatics Institute of India", B-502 Sector 19 Noida 201301 for prospectus and application form along with a self-addressed (stamped Rupees 8) (size 11* 5) envelope.

Note: please visit www.bioinformaticscentre.org for more details or write to us at : info@bioinformaticscentre.org

By Jaywant Shamrao Patil on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 06:57 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I want to do the advance diploma in BioInformatics by distance learning in this year 2008. I Graduate Chemical Engineer. Is eligible for that?
what is the date of application & course schedule?

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 01:04 pm: Edit Post

respected sir,
I want to do the advance diploma in BioInformatics by distance learning in this year 2008. i have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology. i want more information about the course.

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir
i have my phd in biotechnology and would like to do advance diploma in BioInformatics by distance learning in the year 2009.
i want more information about the course.

By DNA Research Centre on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:21 am: Edit Post

BIOAXIS DNA RESEARCH CENTRE Centre for Biological Research´┐Ż..!
PLACEMENT GUARANTEE PROGRAMME

It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have started our production units and in regard of that we are in process of recruitment for us and our sister concern companies visiting our campus frequently. Due to great demand of Life science professionals by our clients and production units we have started a new course named PLACEMENT GUARANTEE PROGRAMME in which intensive 6-8 months training is provided .Students and professionals interested in joining this programme or any summer/winter training projects can contact any of our training units.

Best Regards

BDRC Chandigarh
Mail at: drc.chd@gmail.com
dnaresearchcentre@gmail.com

By sibi on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 12:14 pm: Edit Post

sir,

iam a B pharm holder and i like to do dip: in bioinformatics from your institution through distance education.
do i want to attend contact class that ur conducting.
what about the exam and centers?
please help me.hope u will replay me asoon as possible.
thanking you
sibi
sibipv@yahoo.co.in

By DEVESH KALANTRI on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 07:35 am: Edit Post

Respected Mentor
PLEASE mail me the me the application dead line for bioinformatias course n also the
examination date for this course. Please reply me so that accordingly
i'll apply for the distance learning programme. Please do reply
actually i have cleared my gre and i will be in US in jan 2010. SO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE EXAM 4 IT TILL DEC '09
IF THERE IS CERTAIN PROVISION FOR QUICK EXAMINATION,I WOULD FAVOUR IT
AND BE VERY PLEASED.
please do reply ON MY MAIL ID devesh.kalantri@gmail.com

By Pharmd146 on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 09:31 pm: Edit Post

Hello! edbdebg interesting edbdebg site!

By Ramesh on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 02:24 am: Edit Post

respected sir,
I want to do the advance diploma in BioInformatics by distance learning in this year 2010. i have completed my M.Sc(agr) in plant biotechnology. i want more information about the course.

By Anonymous on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 06:59 am: Edit Post

RASA is a Chemo-Bioinformatics company, based in Pune.We provide services and solutions in Bioinformatics,
Chemoinformatics and Software development for Life Sciences.We also have a training facility,wherein we provide
training to students and professionals to endow them with the skills required to work in state-of-the-art labs across
the globe.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to get industrial exposure during their academic
career.Students will be trained and guided by a team of experienced and skilled professionals.

Require project trinees and training batches admission started.
info@rasalsi.com
projects@rasalsi.com
www.rasalsi.com

By Dias on Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 02:46 am: Edit Post

I've been using a company cealld WQN for years now to call all over the world. There are no taxes, fees, or equipment to set up. The quality is great and the rates are very competitive. They give FREE minutes to their customers all the time with special bonus offers. They also have a loyalty program that gives their customers up to 3000 FREE minutes every 6 months. I'm able to get lots of free minutes to call my destinations with great quality. Check them out at

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com