My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Online Entrance Examination Simulator for Kerala Medical Engineering Entrance 2009

Kerala Forum: Kerala Education: Online Entrance Examination Simulator for Kerala Medical Engineering Entrance 2009
By Mubheer on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 09:48 am: Edit Post

Hey guys,

please take a moment to check this wonderful Kerala Medical Engineering Entrance Examination stimulator.
It's an online Replica of OMR sheet, which is used in the real examination. The site contains very large number of questions and practice tests.

for more details log on to www.admissionplus.com

By sunil on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 04:54 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

We present you all new web portal on Indian education www.way2college. com . This is end to end information solution for education in India ... You can find information on 8000+ colleges. Each of this college has separate blog(forum) feature where you can chat/blog about college, friends and activities. It also has information available for universities, coaching centers, entrance exams and education loan.You can add/search college events (cultural/technical ) happening in and around your area. Find a part time/full time job appropriate for your skills. Make your career dreams come true with the information available on different streams(music, sports,law etc.) You can use Guest login for browsing wherever needed or create one login for yourself.

Login - Guest@way2college. com

Password – password

This is a website which is very much useful to the students and they can get complete carreer counseling from our team. Friends.

Please go through this site and forward this to all your Family and Friends...

Thanks

Way2College Team

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com